- Perform system implementation such as environment set-up and system deployment
- Design, coding, testing, and prepare engineering documentation
- Conduct analysis based on users’ requirements
- Assist operation team for solving reported problems
- Provide application support to end-users
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Preferably with 3 years of experience in Telecommunication / IT system development and maintenance
- Solid experience in Java / J2EE / J2SE is a must
- Knowledge or exposure in PHP, Powerbuilder and / C would be an advantage
- Knowledge in WebLogic, Windows/Apache/MySQL, Linux/Unix Server OS, JBoss, Tomcat, IT architecture, or ConceptWave is definite asset
- Exposure in Design pattern, Java applications Framework would be an advantage
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English and proficient in Mandarin
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please quote our reference number and apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by sending email to us “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Fractal Culture Limited. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.